Wedding & Special occosians
Cinnamon Beach Villas Wedding Package
Celebrate the wedding of your dreams surrounded by a paradise of coconut trees, tropical gardens,
sandy beaches and clear blue seas on romantic Samui Island. We know how to create a traditional Thai wedding
that links the couple's lives and souls together, followed by attendees pouring holy water; water blessing ("Rod Num Sung")
from conch shells over the hands of the bride and groom
Let your imagination be your guide when organizing your wedding day. Our wedding planners can help you select from our range
of options and supplements to create a customized wedding experience. And for those with extra special wedding-day requirements,
please don't hesitate to ask our planners, who are ready to fulfill your wedding dream.
Marriage and love reaffirmation rituals and ceremonies take different forms. Some couples prefer to follow religious lines while
others would rather exchange vows with nature as their witness. Many are searching for something memorable and unique,
and they might opt for a traditional Thai wedding blessed with holy water poured from a conch shell. Let us meet your ceremonial
needs from our selection below or with additional arrangements through our wedding planner. We are also more than willing to assist
you with implementing your own ideas.
THE PACKAGE Wedding INCLUDED:
- 3 nights in Penthouse Sea view is included
- Honeymoon set up room with flower decorations
- Hair dressing and Make up
- 1 tier of cake on the wedding date (2 pounds)
- Executive 2 bottles of Sparkling Wine for toasting on the wedding date
- 2 neck garlands for Thai Buddhist Ceremony for the wedding couple
- One large bridal bouquet
- One big corsage for the groom
- Executive floral arrangements & decorations of the wedding venues and over all, in the choice of colours
- Thai Buddhist Ceremony & Water Blessing
- Water blessing ceremony
- Fish Releasing to bring lucky and happiness to the couple
- 2 tiers of cake on the wedding date (3 pounds)
- Long Drum Parade
- Elephant trekking
- Private candle light dinner on arrival date for the wedding couple complimented with a House Wine or House Sparkling Wine
- Free room up grade to Villa Sea view for the wedding couple.(Subject on availabilities)
- Honeymoon set up room with flower decorations
- Executive Romance Spa Package 2 hrs. for the wedding couple
- Dinner under the star for the wedding couple on the Wedding date (Set menu, exclusive beverages)
- Wedding certificate in frame issue from the Hotel
- Custom-made wedding celebration packages are also available
- All weddings are subject to weather conditions
- All prices and programs are subject to change without prior notice Procedures before submitting.)
- 8,000 Baht net for 1 set of photography consists of
- One large wedding photo album with 4'' x 6'' prints.
- 2 copies of wedding photo with 8" x 10" prints (2,000 Baht net for extra set copy)
- 8,000 Baht net for Master video or VCD(1,000 Baht net for extra copy)
- 5,000 Baht net for Legal Marriage Registration service. (The proper documents should be done by the Legal
||Groom is ready for the elephant riding and the long drum parade
||Bride & Groom are ready for the venue.
||Bride & Groom go to the Thai Sala to attend the Buddhist Ceremony, the Water Blessing. (Wedding coordinator will be escort the couple to the wedding ceremony.) Buddhist Ceremony will be taken place first.
|| Bride & Groom and the entourages are seated.
The Buddhist Ceremony leader is invited to light the candles and the joss sticks.
The Buddhist Ceremony will be started.
|| The Water Blessing (Rod Nam Sang) will be started.
Bride & Groom then proceed to be seated at the Thai style wedding altar, where they are subsequently blessed by everybody in the attendances. Each guest pours spiritual water over the bridal couple hands and wishes them well for the future.
||Bride & Groom go further to the lotus pond doing the Fish Relishing.
|| After finish the ceremonies, the wine and canap? will be served by the wedding venue.
The couple, family and friends take the opportunities for the photos shooting.
The dinner will be served to candle light dinner tables by the swimming pool.
Rate: Baht 139,900 net ( All prices and programs are subject to change without prior notice )
Before registering your marriage in Thailand, contact your embassy to establish what legal documents you require.
It takes at least one week in Thailand to acquire and process the necessary documentation. Below are the steps for weddings in Thailand that are recognized abroad.
Have your embassy in Thailand issue a certificate, in English, for the bride and groom.
Have these certificates legally translated into Thai at a law office or certified legal translator.
Take the original documents from steps 1 and 2 to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok for validation and stamps on all pages.
Note: Plan on four working days (excluding weekends and Thai public holidays) in Bangkok for steps 1-3. We recommend you make appointments with the authorities to ensure the documents are issued on time.
The final step is receiving a wedding certificate in Samui. The wedding couple can either go to City Hall to sign the official documents,
or invite the authorities to the hotel to include the signing as part of the wedding ceremony.
||Create your own wedding style and following by an exchange of vows and rings, cake cutting and a Sparking Wine toast,
or any other combination the couple desires.
||You can select from our assortment of set wedding menus, or arrange a meal with your choice of cuisine.
Please feel free to contact our wedding planner to discuss your menu requirements.
||The complimentary wedding cakes can be choice of favors. Extra request will be charged at 1,000 Baht per pound.
||The flower arrangements can be discussed, choice of colors; subject to the flower seasonings and flower type.
||The table setting can be requested, choice of theme; subject to availabilities